Actor Gurmeet Choudhary broke down while performing a special act on the occasion of Mother’s Day.
When he broke down, the actor was performing an exclusive act dedicated to his mother for the show “Thank-You Maa”.
- Rajkummar Rao dedicates APSA best actor award to his mother
- Gurmeet Choudhary writes a heartfelt note remembering Gagan Kang: Can't imagine never seeing you again
- Gurmeet Choudhary to host action-based web series
- Ranveer Singh to rap for mothers on TV show 'Thank-you Maa'
- Knight in shining armour
- Gurmeet Choudhary signs a three-film deal with the Bhatts
“My mother is everything for me. Through this performance I want to thank her for her undying love and support she has given to me. There was no other way I could describe my ‘thank you’ to her,” Gurmeet said in a statement.
The Star Plus’ special show also has other TV celebrities like Sanjeeda Sheikh and Shakti Mohan performing.
The show, hosted by Ali Fazal and Sapna Pabbi, will be aired on May 10.