Actor Gurmeet Choudhary broke down while performing a special act on the occasion of Mother’s Day.
When he broke down, the actor was performing an exclusive act dedicated to his mother for the show “Thank-You Maa”.
- Gurmeet Choudhary writes a heartfelt note remembering Gagan Kang: Can't imagine never seeing you again
- Gurmeet Choudhary to host action-based web series
- Speaking on stage was something I could never do: Farhan Akhtar on hosting 'I Can Do That'
- Ranveer Singh to rap for mothers on TV show 'Thank-you Maa'
- Knight in shining armour
- Actor Rajniesh Duggall wins 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 5', thanks fans for support
“My mother is everything for me. Through this performance I want to thank her for her undying love and support she has given to me. There was no other way I could describe my ‘thank you’ to her,” Gurmeet said in a statement.
The Star Plus’ special show also has other TV celebrities like Sanjeeda Sheikh and Shakti Mohan performing.
The show, hosted by Ali Fazal and Sapna Pabbi, will be aired on May 10.