TV host Guiliana Rancic is excited about returning with fashion review show “Fashion Police” this fall more because of the recent row on the series involving her and actress Zendaya Coleman.
Though co-hosts Kelly Osbourne and Kathy Griffin left the show following remarks Rancic made about Zendaya’s Oscar dress on an episode, Rancic feels the controversy is actually helping the show, reported Female First.
- Muslim fashion blogger was told she didn’t sound ‘American’ on Live TV; Twitterati react to the Islamophobic remark
- Giuliana Rancic praises Kim Kardashian West
- Family fell apart: Melissa Rivers on ‘Fashion Police’ fiasco
- Kathy Griffin’s ‘FP’ departure frustrating: Jack Osbourne
- Guiliana Rancic’s son speaks in three languages
- Melissa Rivers convinced me to take ‘Fashion Police’: Kathy Griffin
“I think more than ever, (Fashion Police) is definitely coming back, because (the controversy) shows that a lot of people were watching the show and enjoyed the show. So yeah, it’s coming back in September, in time for the Emmys,” Rancic said.
The 40-year-old star also confirmed that Brad Goreski will be on the show, and now they just have to fill a few vacancies.