The final season of ‘Glee’ will be comprised of 13 uninterrupted episodes. ‘Glee’ creator Ryan Murphy announced in October 2013 that the sixth season would be the show’s last, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Production sources said that Fox has decided to give ‘Glee’ a limited 13-episode final order after several months of discussions with Murphy and production company 20th Century Fox Television. Murphy recently revealed that season six will move the emphasis back to William McKinley High School, with characters from the past likely to return.
There were reports earlier this week that Naya Rivera will likely be a recurring guest star for the final run, rather than a series regular. Chris Colfer was recently forced to deny that he had been “let go” from ‘Glee’ after a hacker posted erroneous information on his Twitter account.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Fox is expected to premiere the final season of ‘Glee’ in 2015.