The final season of ‘Glee’ will be comprised of 13 uninterrupted episodes. ‘Glee’ creator Ryan Murphy announced in October 2013 that the sixth season would be the show’s last, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Production sources said that Fox has decided to give ‘Glee’ a limited 13-episode final order after several months of discussions with Murphy and production company 20th Century Fox Television. Murphy recently revealed that season six will move the emphasis back to William McKinley High School, with characters from the past likely to return.
There were reports earlier this week that Naya Rivera will likely be a recurring guest star for the final run, rather than a series regular. Chris Colfer was recently forced to deny that he had been “let go” from ‘Glee’ after a hacker posted erroneous information on his Twitter account.
Fox is expected to premiere the final season of ‘Glee’ in 2015.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016