Web series Girl in the City — a story of a girl who steps into the bustling city of Mumbai to fulfil her dream of being in the fashion industry — is turning out to be a hit in the virtual world.
bindass channel’s “Girl In The City” has garnered over 15 million views for all its content pieces across digital platforms.
- Girl In The City actor Mithila Palkar: Television is far more restrained a medium than web
- Lines between TV content and web series getting blurred: Anand Tiwari
- Mithila Palkar talks about her web-series 'Girl in the City'
- Rajat Barmecha to star in 'Girl in the City'
- Priyanka Chopra ventures into mobile series 'It's My City'
- Halla Bol / Yes, we can!
The series first went live on Facebook on April 28. It is followed by broadcast on bindass TV channel and is also available on YouTube.
Mithila Palkar is seen as lead protagonist Meera Sehgal on the show.
The channel is now gearing up to launch a specially produced music video featuring the central character, read a statement.