Former ‘Bigg Boss 7’ contestants and love birds Gauahar Khan and Kushal Tandon are spending some quality time together in South Africa, where the two are shooting for ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 5.’
Gauahar and Kushal, who confessed to being in love on national Television during Bigg Boss, have been spending a lot of time together post their stint in the reality TV show.
Post Bigg Boss, Gauahar has been tweeting a series of pictures of hers with Kushal and the times that the couple have been sharing.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Fun times frm Capetown…waterfront pic.twitter.com/tBZppaGoOi
— GAUAHAR KHAN (@GAUAHAR_KHAN) February 10, 2014
Gauahar Khan, who says she is not an adventurous person, told Indian Express the reason why she was on Khatron Ke Khiladi and no surprises here. “She’s quite keen to test her physical, and mental strength by facing the challenges. What makes her even more happy is that her beau Kushal Tandon will be there to support her as she goes through the ordeals.”
Gauahar Khan and Kushal Tandon will be joined by 11 other contestants, who will fight one another to win the adventure reality show.