Actress Gauahar Khan has been approached to play the role of Vrushali in upcoming TV show “Suryaputra Karna”.
Vrushali is the love interest of Karna. She is someone who is totally besotted with Karna and often talks a lot.
The makers found Gauahar’s personality perfectly suited to the character in the show, according to a source.
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan thinks she is more popular than Gauahar Khan
- Bigg Boss 11: Gauahar Khan, Manu Punjabi, Manveer Gurjar and Lopamudra Raut to appear in Weekend Ka Vaar
- I have broken all norms, plan to break more: Gauahar Khan
- Gautam Rode approached for ‘Suryaputra Karn’
- Gauahar Khan on Punjabi films debut: I work for the excitement, not the money
- We are going strong: Kushal Tandon on girlfriend Gauahar Khan
Gauahar has appeared in films like “Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year” and “Ishaqzaade”. Her TV credits include “Bigg Boss 7”, “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3” and “India’s Raw Star”.
“Suryaputra Karna”, which will be telecast on Sony Entertainment Television, is expected to go on air in June end.