Actress Gauahar Khan has been approached to play the role of Vrushali in upcoming TV show “Suryaputra Karna”.
Vrushali is the love interest of Karna. She is someone who is totally besotted with Karna and often talks a lot.
The makers found Gauahar’s personality perfectly suited to the character in the show, according to a source.
- I have broken all norms, plan to break more: Gauahar Khan
- Gauahar Khan, Kushal Tandon in the middle of an ugly spat
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Suryaputra Karn'
- Gauahar Khan on Punjabi films debut: I work for the excitement, not the money
- Gauahar helped me to take up 'Bigg Boss 8': Nigaar Khan
- We are going strong: Kushal Tandon on girlfriend Gauahar Khan
Gauahar has appeared in films like “Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year” and “Ishaqzaade”. Her TV credits include “Bigg Boss 7”, “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3” and “India’s Raw Star”.
“Suryaputra Karna”, which will be telecast on Sony Entertainment Television, is expected to go on air in June end.