Much awaited season 6 of fantasy drama “Game of Thrones” will premier on April 24.
HBO announced the premier dates on Thursday at the Television Critics Association press tour in Pasadena, reported Variety.
While no details regarding the plot for the upcoming episodes of the fantasy series are revealed, a teaser released last year suggests that it will address the season five cliffhanger that left fans speculating whether Kit Harington’s Jon Snow was alive.
The season also marks the return of Isaac Hempstead-Wright as Bran Stark, who has not been seen since season four.
Max von Sydow as the Three-Eyed Raven and Freddie Stroma as Dickon Tarly, the brother of John Bradley’s Samwell, are the new additions to the cast.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Ian McShane will also star in the upcoming season. His character details are not out yet.
The “Game of Thrones” season five finale brought the show’s largest audience ever, averaging 8.11 million viewers.
The series went on to win the Emmy Award for best drama.