Imam Siddique, best remembered for his appearance in reality show “Bigg Boss 6”, is making his Bollywood debut with a film titled “Hotel Beautifool”. He is happy with the project as he says he was never expecting a big glossy launch by a big banner.
“‘Hotel Beautifool’ is my debut film and I am more than happy to be part of this film,” Imam told IANS.
“I always knew that Bollywood, which is being run as a family enterprise, is designed for their own kind. They always like to promote their own kids and I knew that this is not going to happen with me.
“I was not looking to be launched by Yash Raj Films or whatever. I was looking to be launched in a film by a producer and director who believe in me as a talent and who believe I could add a little bit creative value to a film,” he added.
In “Big Boss”, Imam was noticed for his weird antics and temper.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Now in his debut film, being directed by debutant director Sameer Iqbal Patel, he will be seen essaying a policeman. Imam assures that he will be seen in his same avatar that he was loved for in “Bigg Boss”.
“My portrayal in ‘Big Boss’ is exactly the character that Sameer wanted me to play in this film, so it worked well. A lot of other people are hesitant to cast me because they are under the impression that that’s how I am. But that’s not true. I am certainly not like that 24/7,” he said.
The first schedule of the film has already been shot. Its second schedule will soon begin in Goa soon.
Apart from Imam, the film will also feature Johnny Lever, Alisha Farrer, Rohit Khurana, Shanti, Jia Sharma and Brijendra Kala.