TV actor Pankit Thakker, best known for his roles in shows like “Dill Mill Gayye”, “Dharampatni” and “Special Squad”, feels the fame that actors get is fleeting, and so they shouldn’t take their work for granted.
In his opinion, every actor is “dispensable”.
“You have to be a producer’s actor, and when you do that over a long period, a certain amount of loyalty and credibility develops, and you are viewed accordingly,” Pankit, who is currently seen in popular TV show “Bahu Hamari Rajni_kant”, said in a statement.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“Actors have to be very careful with all the fame that surrounds them because it is fleeting. Nobody is indispensable in this industry. Every actor is dispensable and what is indispensable is the content of the shows,” he added.
“Bahu Hamari Rajni_kant” has been well-received by viewers and Pankit feels it is all thanks to the collaborative effort of the whole cast and crew of the Life OK show.
“I firmly believe that no single actor can make or break the show. Making of a TV show is a collaborative effort by lots of people,” he said.
In “Bahu Hamari Rajni_kant”, Pankit plays the younger brother of protagonist Shaan (Karan V Grover).
The show narrates the story of a genius and a female robot Rajni (played by Ridhima Pandit).