‘Grey’s Anatomy’ actress Ellen Pompeo is set to develop a new ABC Family series based on the novel Debt. The 44-year-old actress will serve as the executive producer for ‘Debt’, based on Rachel Carey’s 2013 novel of the same name, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Debt tells the story of a 20-something writer who works as a tutor to pay off her college loans and uncovers how all of the people she knows are in someone’s debt. It is described as a satirical look at the 2008 New York financial meltdown.
In 2011, Pompeo launched her production company Calamity Jane. Back in May, Pompeo and fellow ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ stars Patrick Dempsey, Justin Chambers, Sara Ramirez, Chandra Wilson and James Pickens Jr signed on for two more seasons of the medical drama. ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ creator Shonda Rhimes later revealed that she has no plans to end the long-running series yet.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free