Rani puts Dadu to sleep after telling her that nothing will go wrong with her. She closes the window and Raja meets her. She tells him that Dadu has been talking weirdly and is saying that somebody killed her parents. Raja tells her that nothing would happen to her and starts following her to wherever she goes. She asks what he’s doing and he says that he’s only protecting his possessions. She makes him guard Dadu and goes to study. He sits on a chair and keeps glancing at her. She thinks that he is looking at her but Raja then pretends not to. Rani falls asleep on the table while thinking about her mangalsootra and Raja.
Rani wakes up the next morning and finds Raja is gone and Dadu is not on the bed. Dadu comes and asks why is she looking for Raja. Rani tells her that she’s worried about him as he cannot be left alone after what happened yesterday with Kaal. Dadu goes into flashback with all the memories pouring in. Raja comes back and Rani meets him and asks where he was. Dadu pictures them and sees that they’re as loving as Rani Gayatri and Rana Indravadhan. Raja says exactly the same things as Rana Ji and Rani does the same and Dadu keeps listening to them. Rani tells Raja that she’ll wait for him till eternity.
Dadu goes to her and says that she shouldn’t wait for time and she won’t let the same thing happen to them, as it happened with her son and daughter-in-law. Raja thinks that she’s right and plans to tell Rani the whole truth before anyone else.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Rani tells Raja that Dadu gets these fits where she thinks that she is the Raj Mata but maybe it’s only her ambition to become one. She’s amused by the idea that she can be the queen. Raja tells her that he’ll tell her the whole truth after exam today. Jeevan and Lovi are watching them from behind the park.
Raja and Rani go to the temple and Rani tells her that Dadu is also about to come. Raja says that he’s brought here for himself. He goes to pray and Rani joins him. Raja then prepares to tell her but Rani says that she does not want to hear anything and wants to go home. Raja says that it’s about her, the truth about their families. She asks what it was, and Raja says that her father wasn’t Lakhan and her parents were Rana Indravadhan and Rani Gayatri. He tells her about their death, because of Kaal. She drops the thali and starts laughing and says that he’s only telling her stories. Raja says that this isn’t any story and shows her a picture of her parents. She starts weeping by looking at it and Raja asks why she has got tears by looking at them. He tells her that she’s related to them.