- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, January 29, 2018 full episode written update: Ishita’s truth gets revealed
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, January 18, 2018 full episode written update: Simmi asks Shanno for her police verification
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, January 10, 2018 full episode written update: Raman gets an epilepsy attack
Popular TV actress Divyanka Tripathi has denied reports of dating his “Ye Hai Mohabbatein” co-actor Vivek Dahiya.
The 30-year-old actress, who recently split from her long-time boyfriend Ssharad Malhotra, was said to be seeing Dahiya from the past two months.
Divyanka, however, said she is still single.
- Divyanka Tripathi, Arjun Bijlani, Jennifer Winget and other TV celebs send love to fans on New Year
- Divyanka Tripathi goes scuba diving with husband Vivek Dahiya in Thailand
- Happy Birthday Divyanka Tripathi: The outsider who became television’s reigning queen
- Divyanka Tripathi’s birthday getaway with husband Vivek Dahiya, see photos and videos
- Divyanka Tripathi aka Ishita quitting Yeh Hai Mohabbatein?
- Watch: Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya dance romantically at their engagement ceremony
“I must be the most eligible single girl in town and that’s why I am being subjected to these speculations. I will take it as a compliment. As far as dating is concerned, I’m not a casual dating person.
“I am looking forward to getting married only with the consent of my parents. I don’t see myself dating anyone now,” she said in a statement.
Dahiya plays ACP Abhishek on the Star Plus’ show, where he is actually paired with Divyanka’s sister.