One of television’s most loved couples, Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya are all set to have an elaborate Hindu traditional ceremonial wedding.
Disclosing the weddings plans, Vivek Dahiya told IndianExpress.com, “We will go with the traditional approach. Divyanka wants a proper ceremony in the traditional way and I am cool with it.”
Vivek also clarified that the wedding month has not yet been finalised as they are juggling with two options- July and November. When asked if it would be July, Vivek said, “We haven’t zeroed that down yet. We are still working on the possible dates. It’s considerably hot in Chandigarh during July. So, we are still thinking about it. We have to check our conveniences as well. The practicalities have to be worked out for us to take a long leave, we will have to give about three to four months notice. When we shoot everyday, it becomes difficult for them (serial) and we will have to shoot and keep a bank of episodes.”
Vivek also revealed that their wedding will take place either in Chandigarh or Bhopal. And for their industry friends from Mumbai, the couple has plans of throwing a grand reception upon their arrival after marriage.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
On the professional front, Vivek is happy with the way his career in television has been shaping up. “I am humbled by the love I have received. I see myself doing a decent job in future.”
Interestingly, Vivek was offered a Bollywood film in the recent past (the film name the actor doesn’t want to disclose) but he is happy doing television for the moment. “I am quite contend with TV for the moment,” emphasised the handsome actor.