One of television’s most loved couples, Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya are all set to have an elaborate Hindu traditional ceremonial wedding.
Disclosing the weddings plans, Vivek Dahiya told IndianExpress.com, “We will go with the traditional approach. Divyanka wants a proper ceremony in the traditional way and I am cool with it.”
Vivek also clarified that the wedding month has not yet been finalised as they are juggling with two options- July and November. When asked if it would be July, Vivek said, “We haven’t zeroed that down yet. We are still working on the possible dates. It’s considerably hot in Chandigarh during July. So, we are still thinking about it. We have to check our conveniences as well. The practicalities have to be worked out for us to take a long leave, we will have to give about three to four months notice. When we shoot everyday, it becomes difficult for them (serial) and we will have to shoot and keep a bank of episodes.”
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Vivek also revealed that their wedding will take place either in Chandigarh or Bhopal. And for their industry friends from Mumbai, the couple has plans of throwing a grand reception upon their arrival after marriage.
On the professional front, Vivek is happy with the way his career in television has been shaping up. “I am humbled by the love I have received. I see myself doing a decent job in future.”
Interestingly, Vivek was offered a Bollywood film in the recent past (the film name the actor doesn’t want to disclose) but he is happy doing television for the moment. “I am quite contend with TV for the moment,” emphasised the handsome actor.