- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, January 29, 2018 full episode written update: Ishita’s truth gets revealed
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, January 18, 2018 full episode written update: Simmi asks Shanno for her police verification
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, January 10, 2018 full episode written update: Raman gets an epilepsy attack
Divyanka Tripathi is injured, but not out of action. The love and admiration that has come her way has compelled the actress to perform in a wheel chair at an awards function.
The actress will perform at Star Parivaar Awards. The change in plan has brought a smile on Divyanka’s face, who has already started rehearsing for the event.
- Happy Birthday Divyanka Tripathi: The outsider who became television’s reigning queen
- Divyanka Tripathi reveals when the stage of Nach Baliye 8 forgot about dance and took up mannequin challenge. Watch video
- Nach Baliye 8: With Divyanka Tripathi unwell, will husband Vivek Dahiya perform alone?
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016
- Divyanka Tripathi intimidates her fans
“I was extremely sad initially when I thought I wouldn’t be able to perform at the 15 year celebrations of the Star Parivaar Awards. And since I still can’t put much pressure on my foot, the idea of performing on crutches and a wheelchair happened. I’ve already rehearsed for my act and I’m really excited to perform it on stage,” Divyanka said in a statement.
For the performance, the actress is said to have requested the choreographers and the channel to exclusively design a wheelchair on which she will be performing on the big day, read a statement.
The actress, who plays the role of Ishita Bhalla in Star Plus show “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”, suffered a leg injury due to which she was restricted to the wheel chair for two months. The actress is now on the road to recovery.
The awards function will be aired on Star Plus on June 7.