- Padmavati rangoli row: All the controversies Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh starrer has courted before its release
- Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra Diwali party photos: Karan Johar, Deepika Padukone and Neil Nitin Mukesh among others in attendance
- Deepika Padukone, Malaika Arora, Sridevi, Neha Dhupia: Who wore green worst?
Mumbai-based Harpreet Khatri, who was declared the winner of “Dance India Dance Super Mom” Season 2, wants to choreograph actors Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, one of the most talked about couple of Bollywood.
Harpreet has worked as an assistant with choreographer duo Bosco-Caesar and she considers them as her inspiration. She is now looking forward to work in Bollywood as a full-time choreographer.
“I want to work as a full-time choreographer now. I will grab whatever opportunity will come my way. I would love to choreograph Deepika and Ranveer as both of them are great performers and very energetic,” Harpreet told PTI.
- Ranveer Singh pens heartfelt note after overwhelming response to Padmavati trailer
- Padmavati: From Deepika Padukone's leaked look to Karni Sena burning posters, here are all the latest updates
- VIDEOS| Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's intimate moments put an end to breakup rumours
- Want to choreograph Ranveer-Deepika in love song: Uma-Gaiti
- Feeling like a star: 'DID Super Moms' winner Harpreet Khatri
- Harpreet Khatri wins 'Dance India Dance Super Moms'
“But before anyone else I want to choreograph a song for our very own Govinda ji,” she said.
The show was being judged by actor Govinda and ace choreographers Geeta Kapoor and Terence Lewis.
Harpreet, one of the favourites of the judges, feels like a celebrity after winning the reality dance show.
Mother of a 22-month-old baby boy, she thinks her husband’s support was the main reason behind her success.
“I am very thankful to my husband for supporting me throughout my journey in DID. He was in the USA but he kept me motivated,” she said.
After working hard for so many days, Harpreet, 33, is now planning to spend some time with her family.
“I was completely into DID and my husband was in USA. Now when my hardwork has paid off I want to spend time with my family and especially my son,” she added.
Although, she impressed the judges and audience with her flawless performances, Harpreet always had this fear of facing the camera.
“I would like to confess that every time I came on stage in front of the cameras I had butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous before each and every performance, but I guess it is good for a performer to be nervous,” she said.