Mumbai boy Shyam Yadav, who is the winner of ‘Dance India Dance (DID) Season 4’, says he wants to be a choreographer in Bollywood and would like to try his luck in acting too.
The 17-year-old student, who is a trained dancer and had already appeared in song ‘Humka Peeni Hai'(‘Dabangg 2’) as a back-up artiste, said superstar Salman Khan is the inspiration behind his Bollywood dreams.
“My parents were always supportive and wanted me to see on TV. So, I decided to take up dancing seriously because it opens up other channels in Bollywood like acting. But I want to be a choreographer first and then if I get an opportunity I will try acting too. Salman Khan and Farhan Akhtar are my inspiration,” Shyam told PTI.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Shyam won “Sunehri Taqdeer Ki Topi”, a brand new car and also signed a three-year contract with Zee TV, which airs the reality show.
The show was being judged by choreographers Mudassar Khan, Feroz Khan and Shruti Merchant.
Being a part of Mudassar’s Fire Academy of Dance, Shyam has worked hard as a artiste from performing at events with Mudassar’s troupe to now winning popular dance reality show.
“I participated in the show with only one goal that I will give my level best. I tried to do so and luck also followed me. I am thankful to Mudassar sir who gave me this opportunity to be a part of the show,” Shyam said.
He impressed the judges and audience with his flawless Bollywood performances.
“I am happy that Indian audience liked my performances. I am really thankful to them that they voted for me and helped me win the show.”