Mumbai boy Shyam Yadav, who is the winner of ‘Dance India Dance (DID) Season 4’, says he wants to be a choreographer in Bollywood and would like to try his luck in acting too.
The 17-year-old student, who is a trained dancer and had already appeared in song ‘Humka Peeni Hai'(‘Dabangg 2’) as a back-up artiste, said superstar Salman Khan is the inspiration behind his Bollywood dreams.
“My parents were always supportive and wanted me to see on TV. So, I decided to take up dancing seriously because it opens up other channels in Bollywood like acting. But I want to be a choreographer first and then if I get an opportunity I will try acting too. Salman Khan and Farhan Akhtar are my inspiration,” Shyam told PTI.
Shyam won “Sunehri Taqdeer Ki Topi”, a brand new car and also signed a three-year contract with Zee TV, which airs the reality show.
The show was being judged by choreographers Mudassar Khan, Feroz Khan and Shruti Merchant.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Being a part of Mudassar’s Fire Academy of Dance, Shyam has worked hard as a artiste from performing at events with Mudassar’s troupe to now winning popular dance reality show.
“I participated in the show with only one goal that I will give my level best. I tried to do so and luck also followed me. I am thankful to Mudassar sir who gave me this opportunity to be a part of the show,” Shyam said.
He impressed the judges and audience with his flawless Bollywood performances.
“I am happy that Indian audience liked my performances. I am really thankful to them that they voted for me and helped me win the show.”