Veteran actor Dharmendra would be seen playing a love guru in the forthcoming episode of television show “Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya”.
The 79-year-old essay male protagonist Anurag’s (Nakul Sahdev) uncle, who shows him the path to true love.
The episode will be aired on Friday on Zing channel.
- Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai actor Manish Chaudhari: Progressive shows should be made
- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 actor Charu Rohatgi dies
- Dharmendra touched by Salman Khan’s visit to his farm; calls him his son
- Happy Birthday Karan Kundrra: Reasons why he is truly a youth icon
- Zing gains momentum among youth channels
- Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya / A different take
“It was a matter of great honour and pride to be associated with a stalwart like Dharamji. Working with such a legend of Hindi cinema was an immense learning experience for all of us. We thank him and the entire team from the bottom of our heart for sparing his valuable time and energy for our show,” Vishnu Shankar, channel head, Zing said in a statement.
This is the fourth season of the “Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya”, which has a bouquet of 13 episodes and depicts real, young, burning love with raw emotion.