A lawyer has filed a criminal complaint against Bollywood stars Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan and a TV channel after the two actors were allegedly shown wearing shoes on the set of a temple.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate V.K. Gautam listed for January 22 the complaint filed by Gaurav Gulati, who sought action against the two actors on charges of hurting religious feelings.
He told the court that he noticed on a YouTube post dated December 15, 2015 that the actors wore shoes on the sets of a Kali temple while shooting for a reality TV show. An idol of goddess Kali was seen in the backdrop, he said. (Read: Court accepts plea against SRK, Salman Khan for wearing shoes in temple)
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The plea also sought action against the producer and director of the reality show and the TV channel.