A lawyer has filed a criminal complaint against Bollywood stars Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan and a TV channel after the two actors were allegedly shown wearing shoes on the set of a temple.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate V.K. Gautam listed for January 22 the complaint filed by Gaurav Gulati, who sought action against the two actors on charges of hurting religious feelings.
He told the court that he noticed on a YouTube post dated December 15, 2015 that the actors wore shoes on the sets of a Kali temple while shooting for a reality TV show. An idol of goddess Kali was seen in the backdrop, he said. (Read: Court accepts plea against SRK, Salman Khan for wearing shoes in temple)
The plea also sought action against the producer and director of the reality show and the TV channel.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More