Veteran TV actress Betty White has been picked as a recipient for Lifetime Achievement Award at the upcoming 42nd annual Daytime Emmy Awards.
The 93-year-old star joins the rank of celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, Barbara Walters, and Regis Philbin who have received the special award in the past.
- Emmys 2017: Stephen Colbert remained the smooth host while roughing up Donald Trump
- Emmys 2017: Veep and The Handmaid's Tale win top prizes
- Emmys 2017: Saturday Night Live wins big as Donald Trump jokes flow at the award show
- Priyanka Chopra, edgy or chic: Which look do you like better?
- Betty White gets into Guinness world records
- The Pacific,Betty White win Emmys,wait on for main show
The Elka Ostrovsky of “Hot in Cleveland” will be feted on April 26.
Instead of taking place at a hotel ballroom like in previous years, the ceremony will be held at the Warner Bros Studios in Burbank, California this year.
Organisers specifically picked Stage 16, where “Casablanca” and other famous films were produced.
The nominees will be announced on March 26.