Stars including Damian Lewis, Matthew Rhys and Katherine Jenkins have taken part in a commercial to promote tourism in Wales.
‘Homeland’ star Lewis, who has family connections to Wales, was among the celebrities who filmed video messages welcoming US President Barack Obama and other world leaders to the country for a North Atlantic Treaty Organization (Nato) summit, reported Contactmusic.
Their messages form a commercial created by the Welsh Government to promote tourism and business to the world ambassadors.
In the clip, Lewis says, “My family has always had a farmhouse in West Wales and it is, I have to say, my favourite place on earth… welcome to Wales, we hope you find it as magical as we do.”
Lewis’ actress wife Helen McCrory, whose mother is Welsh, appears in the video along with ‘Brothers & Sisters’ star Rhys and classical singer Jenkins, who are also both Welsh.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review