Stars including Damian Lewis, Matthew Rhys and Katherine Jenkins have taken part in a commercial to promote tourism in Wales.
‘Homeland’ star Lewis, who has family connections to Wales, was among the celebrities who filmed video messages welcoming US President Barack Obama and other world leaders to the country for a North Atlantic Treaty Organization (Nato) summit, reported Contactmusic.
Their messages form a commercial created by the Welsh Government to promote tourism and business to the world ambassadors.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
In the clip, Lewis says, “My family has always had a farmhouse in West Wales and it is, I have to say, my favourite place on earth… welcome to Wales, we hope you find it as magical as we do.”
Lewis’ actress wife Helen McCrory, whose mother is Welsh, appears in the video along with ‘Brothers & Sisters’ star Rhys and classical singer Jenkins, who are also both Welsh.