Courteney Cox and her boyfriend Johnny McDaid have reportedly been thinking of getting married soon. The pair are apparently thinking of marriage and people close to them including Jennifer Aniston are delighted with the idea of their nuptials, reported Ace Showbiz.
“Johnny loves her daughter Coco, and he wants to marry Courtney. They have discussed getting engaged and everyone thinks it is going to happen. She met Johnny through Ed Sheeran, who is friends with Jen Aniston. All of Courteney’s friends love Johnny, which is great because Jen wasn’t so fond of David Arquette,” a source said.
The ‘Cougar Town’ star and Arquette were married for 14 years before deciding to call it quits. Their divorce was finalized in 2013. Cox, 49, and McDaid recently were spotted packing on PDA during a stroll on the beach in Malibu, California.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing