A local court accepted a plea by Hindu Mahasabha against Bollywood superstars Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and a private TV channel for purportedly showing the actors inside a temple wearing shoes during a reality show.
The court has fixed the date for hearing on January 18.
“A scene with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan inside a Kali temple on the sets of TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ was broadcast by Colors channel in December last year,” Bharat Rajput, president of Hindu Mahasabha’s Meerut unit said.
Rajput said that he had written a letter to the SSP and the District Magistrate of Meerut on December 23 and also sent an email to the channel over the issue.
He alleged that no one should enter any religious places with their shoes and airing it on TV was insensitive as it hurt people’s religious sentiment.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Rajput said, when the channel didn’t respond and the administration or the police didn’t take steps over the issue, a petition was filed at the court of CJM Sanjay Kumar Singh against the channel, the programme’s director and also Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan.