Actor Cory Monteith’s band Bonnie Dune has released one of the songs they recorded together before the “Glee” star died last July.
The track is titled ‘Maybe Tonight’ and it will be featured in Miramar, the band’s debut album, reported Ace
The album will contain six songs, which were all recorded in Los Angeles with Monteith serving as the drummer.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The band’s lead vocalist Justin Wilczynski said that they had finished the tracks “quite a while ago”.
“Some things happened where Cory needed to take a break and we realized that he was struggling and that he was having a hard time, so we took a bit of a hiatus from the writing and recording process.
“We were always thinking we were going to go back and do more songs to release a full length record-I wanted to do a 10-song record. When Cory passed we decided we would just release all the songs we recorded with him and release all the ones that we have,” Wilczynski said.
Wilczynski recalled that Monteith was “excited” when he listened to the finished songs.
“‘This is amazing, I cannot believe how great it turned out’. ‘I’ve never seen him that excited about a recording before’,” Wilczynski added.