Popular stand up comedian Kapil Sharma recently had to face the wrath of his fans after he retweeted BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidates tweet saying that Rahul Gandhi can replace Kapil Sharma.
Narendra Modi on Sunday (April 27) tweeted, “The way Rahul Baba is making statements with a dash of comedy in them, I think the TV show of Kapil Sharma may soon have to shut shop.”
Kapil Sharma, who has now deleted the image and tweet from his profile, said, “I just shared Mr. Modi’s tweet about the show because you all love dis show. I felt bad and deleted that picture and tweet.”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The way Rahul Baba is making statements with a dash of comedy in them, I think the TV show of Kapil Sharma may soon have to shut shop.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) April 27, 2014
But as soon as Kapil shared the tweet he was bombarded with negative comments and abuses. Kapil Sharma took to Twitter to address his fans.
“Hello friends.. It hurts when i see u people fighting on a social networking site.. Bad words.. Abusing.. Its really sad.. Its my request to all of u ..Pls dont write such bad words to each other on d name of religion.. No religion teaches us to abuse or to disrespect other religion… Please come out of all dis things.. V all are human beings..I just shared mr modi’s tweet abt d show becoz u all love dis show.. I felt bad n deleted that pic n tweet.. Learn to love each other.. Learn to respect each other.. Lets change this world.. So that “humare baad jo generation aye.. Unhe nafrat ka pata hi na ho. God bless this beautiful world.. Keep smiling…Love you all..”