Popular stand up comedian Kapil Sharma recently had to face the wrath of his fans after he retweeted BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidates tweet saying that Rahul Gandhi can replace Kapil Sharma.
Narendra Modi on Sunday (April 27) tweeted, “The way Rahul Baba is making statements with a dash of comedy in them, I think the TV show of Kapil Sharma may soon have to shut shop.”
Kapil Sharma, who has now deleted the image and tweet from his profile, said, “I just shared Mr. Modi’s tweet about the show because you all love dis show. I felt bad and deleted that picture and tweet.”
The way Rahul Baba is making statements with a dash of comedy in them, I think the TV show of Kapil Sharma may soon have to shut shop.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) April 27, 2014
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
But as soon as Kapil shared the tweet he was bombarded with negative comments and abuses. Kapil Sharma took to Twitter to address his fans.
“Hello friends.. It hurts when i see u people fighting on a social networking site.. Bad words.. Abusing.. Its really sad.. Its my request to all of u ..Pls dont write such bad words to each other on d name of religion.. No religion teaches us to abuse or to disrespect other religion… Please come out of all dis things.. V all are human beings..I just shared mr modi’s tweet abt d show becoz u all love dis show.. I felt bad n deleted that pic n tweet.. Learn to love each other.. Learn to respect each other.. Lets change this world.. So that “humare baad jo generation aye.. Unhe nafrat ka pata hi na ho. God bless this beautiful world.. Keep smiling…Love you all..”