Pop star Cheryl Cole is reportedly in talks to return on the judging panel of ‘X Factor’. The 30-year-old star flew down to London to hold crunch talks with the maker of the show, Simon Cowell, Daily Mirror reported.
The Geordie singer, who left the show in 2011, is expected to have assured the producers of ‘X Factor’ that she wants to make her judging panel comeback.
“Her return is now 99 per cent concluded. The meeting was a case of tying up some loose ends and things went really well. Simon and show producers are just waiting on Cheryl’s confirmation. Everyone is really excited about the idea of having her back on the show,” a source said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Cowell also hinted earlier that Cole could be close to signing up again for the show.
“I am hopeful we can do something. She still has a poker face at the moment but we both need each other. She would be crazy to turn it down,” he had said.
The ‘Fight for This Love’ singer had declined the offer to come back on the show three years ago.