Pop star Cheryl Cole is reportedly in talks to return on the judging panel of ‘X Factor’. The 30-year-old star flew down to London to hold crunch talks with the maker of the show, Simon Cowell, Daily Mirror reported.
The Geordie singer, who left the show in 2011, is expected to have assured the producers of ‘X Factor’ that she wants to make her judging panel comeback.
“Her return is now 99 per cent concluded. The meeting was a case of tying up some loose ends and things went really well. Simon and show producers are just waiting on Cheryl’s confirmation. Everyone is really excited about the idea of having her back on the show,” a source said.
Cowell also hinted earlier that Cole could be close to signing up again for the show.
“I am hopeful we can do something. She still has a poker face at the moment but we both need each other. She would be crazy to turn it down,” he had said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The ‘Fight for This Love’ singer had declined the offer to come back on the show three years ago.