Caitlyn, who was known as Bruce Jenner before her gender transition, attended the awards ceremony on July 15 to accept the Arthur Ashe Courage Award and her 59-year-old ex-wife has admitted how proud she felt of her, reported Female First.
“I think it was amazing and very brave. I think she looked beautiful,” Kris said.
- Saying goodbye to Bruce was tough: Caitlyn Jenner
- Wish I never met this man: Kris on Caitlyn Jenner
- Kris Jenner does not call Caitlyn by her new name
- Delivering ESPY speech was big pressure for Caitlyn Jenner
- Kris, Caitlyn Jenner's meeting filmed for 'I Am Cait'?
- Kendall Jenner excited for Caitlyn Jenner's new show
Caitlyn – who was an Olympic champion in her younger years as Bruce – urged athletes to be more accepting of transgender people during her moving speech.
“This transition has been harder on me than anything I could have imagined. And that’s the case for so many others besides me. For that reason alone, trans people deserve something vital. They deserve your respect,” Caitlyn said.