On an upcoming episode of “I Am Cait”, the 65-year-old former Olympian – who was known as Bruce Jenner before undergoing a gender transition – couldn’t help but gush about the “Maleficent” star’s fashion sense to stylist Jen Rade, reported E! online.
- The 3 ingredients of 2001’s Tomb Raider: Sad script, decent action, and a hard-at-work Angelina Jolie
- Angelina Jolie feels ‘a sense of responsibility’ for all people
- Angelina Jolie confesses she became an actor to help her mother
- The truth behind the ‘zombie’ Angelina Jolie lookalike ‘after 50 surgeries’: It’s ALL FAKE!
- When Angelina Jolie considered doing a film with Brad Pitt to improve communication
- Caitlyn Jenner wants to look like Angelina Jolie?
Speaking of her outfit for the 2015 ESPY Awards – where she took home the Arthur Ashe Courage Award – she said, “The bottom line is I really need a professional to coordinate everything. Jen does Angelina Jolie and I just love her look. Very casual, very elegant, chic, so I’m dying to meet her.”