‘Breaking Bad’ stars Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul have starred in a sketch to promote the 2014 Emmys. The actors, who reunite on screen for the first time since ‘Breaking Bad’s season finale, play pawn shop owners Buzz Jackson and Randy Jackson, according to Hollywood Reporter.
In a spoof of Pawn Stars, customer Julia Louis-Dreyfus comes to see the Jacksons with the Best Supporting Actress Emmy she won for ‘Seinfeld’. Heading to their store Barely Legal Pawn, Julia explains that she must raise cash to buy her own island, having made a drunken purchase after hearing Celine Dion had one.
In an attempt to drive down the price, the Jacksons say that they have never heard of ‘Veep’ and that they’re unsure of the Emmy’s authenticity. The Emmys will be broadcast on NBC on August 25, with Seth Meyers as the host.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free