Reality TV star Kim Kardashian says Bruce Jenner’s transition has been a hard adjustment but she and her family support him ‘no matter what’.
The 34-year-old reality star insists she and her siblings support the former Olympian and she hopes an upcoming “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” special will be “really informative” for other families dealing with a member going through gender reassignment, reported E! online.
- Kim Kardashian wants to do nude photoshoot to show off her post-baby body
- Bruce Jenner is beautiful, says daughter Kim Kardashian
- I am supportive of Bruce's transition: Kris Jenner
- I support Bruce Jenner 100 per cent: Kim Kardashian
- Bruce Jenner makes transgender history by identifying as a woman
- Kris Jenner wants family intervention over Bruce's transition
“We all love and support him no matter what, but it is a hard adjustment. And I think its really informative for other families who are going through this,” Kim said.
“I think people will learn a lot and understand its OK to have every emotion, and at the end of the day, I don’t know if you’d say ‘normal family’ but we’re a family that goes through so much.
“We just support each other through everything, but there is a learning curve, there is an adjustment period. And, at this moment when we were filming, it was a period of time when it was first starting to happen and it was really raw and real for us, so some family members have a harder time and you just see our journey. We just filmed it to help other families going through what we’re going through.”