Marvel’s ‘Agents of SHIELD’ has cast Brian Patrick Wade as the villain Crusher Creel. Crusher Creel, also known as Absorbing Man, is able to transform into any form of matter or energy simply by touching it.
Wade’s live-action incarnation of the character will serve as the villain in the Marvel’s ‘Agents of SHIELD’ season two opener, reported The Wrap. The 36-year-old actor is best known for playing Kurt in ‘The Big Bang Theory’ and Ennis in ‘Teen Wolf’.
Earlier this week, ABC confirmed that ‘Friday Night Lights’ star Adrianne Palicki will play superhero Bobbi Morse in the upcoming season. Henry Simmons, Kyle MacLachlan, Lucy Lawless and Simon Kassianides are also joining the programme. ‘Agents of SHIELD’ returns on September 23 on ABC.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen