Anna Gunn is following her ‘Breaking Bad’ co-star Bryan Cranston to the New York stage by starring in ‘Sex With Strangers’.
Gunn, who played the role of Skyler, the wife of Cranston’s character of meth-cooking Chemistry professor Walter White in the AMC’s hit series, is returning to the New York stage after 1996.
Gunn was last seen in ‘The Rehearsal’. Cranston just finished playing former US president Lyndon Johnson to acclaim in ‘All The Way’ on Broadway. ‘Sex With Strangers’, a two-character play at the Second Stage Theatre, will be directed by David Schwimmer of ‘Friends’ fame, reported the Wrap.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Apart from Gunn, the play co-stars Tony-nominee Billy Magnussen, who is best known for ‘Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike’ and ‘Boardwalk Empire’. The play, written by Laura Eason, follows a sex blogger and memoirist as he tracks down the novelist he idolizes.
Their relationship turns sexual, inspiring unforeseen consequences. Gunn plays the mysterious novelist.