Anna Gunn is following her ‘Breaking Bad’ co-star Bryan Cranston to the New York stage by starring in ‘Sex With Strangers’.
Gunn, who played the role of Skyler, the wife of Cranston’s character of meth-cooking Chemistry professor Walter White in the AMC’s hit series, is returning to the New York stage after 1996.
Gunn was last seen in ‘The Rehearsal’. Cranston just finished playing former US president Lyndon Johnson to acclaim in ‘All The Way’ on Broadway. ‘Sex With Strangers’, a two-character play at the Second Stage Theatre, will be directed by David Schwimmer of ‘Friends’ fame, reported the Wrap.
Apart from Gunn, the play co-stars Tony-nominee Billy Magnussen, who is best known for ‘Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike’ and ‘Boardwalk Empire’. The play, written by Laura Eason, follows a sex blogger and memoirist as he tracks down the novelist he idolizes.
Their relationship turns sexual, inspiring unforeseen consequences. Gunn plays the mysterious novelist.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More