The ninth season of popular celebrity reality show “Bigg Boss”, hosted by superstar Salman Khan, will go on air from October 11.
An Indian version of international reality show “Bigg Brother”, the series sees a number of celebrity contestants living in a house under the surveillance of 24-hour multi-cameras.
This time the Colors show will have a concept of “Double Trouble”, details of which are not out yet.
The channel’s official Twitter account shared:
— COLORS (@ColorsTV) September 23, 2015
The offficial announcement of the contestants is yet to take place.
The upcoming season will see Salman return as the host for the sixth time.
- Bigg Boss 11 premiere episode review: This season of Salman Khan's show promises to be the best one yet
- Bigg Boss 11 premiere: As it happened
- Bigg Boss: Heaven-Hell, Aircraft, Double-Trouble, a look at all the themes used over the years
- Bigg Boss 11: From Kalkothri to Akhara, here is everything which is new in Salman Khan's show
- Watch Bigg Boss 11 promo: Salman Khan's hot neighbour Mouni Roy wants to watch a match with him
- Watch: Salman Khan is his usual self in Bigg Boss 11 teaser
The 49-year-old “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” star, who had been hosting the show from past five seasons, quit after the last installment was extended into a limited series called “Bigg Boss Halla Bol”. Filmmaker Farah Khan filled in for the extended version.