Kishwar Merchant and Mandana Karimi’s enmity was undoubtedly one of the highlights of the current “Bigg Boss” season but the TV actress says she looks forward to hanging out with the Iranian beauty outside the show.
Kishwar is the latest contestant to be evicted from “Bigg Boss Nau”, though her elimination happened during a task and not on the basis of audience’s votes.
The 34-year-old “Kaisi Hai Yaariyan” actress said Mandana is fake inside the Bigg Boss house and she hopes to know the “real” Mandana once the show ends.
“I have said since the beginning that Mandana is fake on the show. She herself said once that this is not her true behaviour and she is very different in real life. So, you never know Mandana and I might become best of friends once we meet outside. I look forward to knowing her,” Kishwar told PTI.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“Mandana cried a lot during my eviction. I told her I will not keep grudges against her. Whatever happens in the house, stays there. There wouldn’t be anyone from the house, whom I won’t meet after the show finishes.”
In a first for the reality show, the actress got evicted after she stood second in the ‘Ticket to finale’ task, which has been won by Prince Narula.
The task had a condition under which the one, who presses the buzzer first, will have to leave the house with a specific amount of cash prize.
Though she called her eviction “unfair”, Kishwar said she felt Prince has a bigger fan following, hence a better chance of winning the trophy, so she decided to press the buzzer and leave the house with Rs 15 lakhs.
“My eviction has to be the most unfair till now. I worked so hard from past 13 weeks and gave my best in the task just to get evicted in the end. I did not want to leave. My aim was top 5. But I budged because I felt Prince had a better chance of winning the show than me, even though I was a stronger contestant than him.”
Now out of the house, Kishwar wants her “brother” Prince to win and the actress will “definitely” be voting for him.
“I will vote for him. He should win. He was my only competition in the house. I think if he does not win, then it means the show is rigged.”