Kishwar Merchant and Mandana Karimi’s enmity was undoubtedly one of the highlights of the current “Bigg Boss” season but the TV actress says she looks forward to hanging out with the Iranian beauty outside the show.
Kishwar is the latest contestant to be evicted from “Bigg Boss Nau”, though her elimination happened during a task and not on the basis of audience’s votes.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The 34-year-old “Kaisi Hai Yaariyan” actress said Mandana is fake inside the Bigg Boss house and she hopes to know the “real” Mandana once the show ends.
“I have said since the beginning that Mandana is fake on the show. She herself said once that this is not her true behaviour and she is very different in real life. So, you never know Mandana and I might become best of friends once we meet outside. I look forward to knowing her,” Kishwar told PTI.
“Mandana cried a lot during my eviction. I told her I will not keep grudges against her. Whatever happens in the house, stays there. There wouldn’t be anyone from the house, whom I won’t meet after the show finishes.”
In a first for the reality show, the actress got evicted after she stood second in the ‘Ticket to finale’ task, which has been won by Prince Narula.
The task had a condition under which the one, who presses the buzzer first, will have to leave the house with a specific amount of cash prize.
Though she called her eviction “unfair”, Kishwar said she felt Prince has a bigger fan following, hence a better chance of winning the trophy, so she decided to press the buzzer and leave the house with Rs 15 lakhs.
“My eviction has to be the most unfair till now. I worked so hard from past 13 weeks and gave my best in the task just to get evicted in the end. I did not want to leave. My aim was top 5. But I budged because I felt Prince had a better chance of winning the show than me, even though I was a stronger contestant than him.”
Now out of the house, Kishwar wants her “brother” Prince to win and the actress will “definitely” be voting for him.
“I will vote for him. He should win. He was my only competition in the house. I think if he does not win, then it means the show is rigged.”