Gautam Gulati, who shot to instant fame with his stint in the eighth season of reality show of ‘Bigg Boss’, is treading his way, slowly and gradually, to Bollywood. The actor, reportedly, has signed two movies since he left the ‘Bigg Boss’ house.
In an interview to Mumbai Mirror, Gautam says, “I play a con man in the first which rolls on April 1. And a film director in the second which I will shoot for simultaneously from April 20. They are both comedies.”
- Mandana, Rochelle my favourites in 'Bigg Boss': Gautam Gulati
- Had to leave 'Udanchhoo' for date issues: Bigg Boss winner Gautam Gulati
- Post 'Bigg Boss', Gautam Gulati finds time management tough
- Post 'Bigg Boss', Gautam Gulati eyes Bollywood
- Gautam Gulati wins 'Bigg Boss Halla Bol'
- Diandra Soares: Gautam should stop being mumma's boy
Gautam Gulati will also be locking a three-film deal with a big banner this month and has bagged a supporting role in a film which will release next year. “I have just 40 minutes of screen time, but I couldn’t resist signing the film because of the leading lady,” the actor adds, seemingly excited with his new journey.