Popular VJ Andy will be replacing Mantra as the host of reality show ‘India’s Got Talent’.
Andy, who became a household name post his stint in reality show ‘Bigg Boss’, will be seen in yet another reality show but this time as a presenter.
“Andy was offered to host India’s Got Talent from the semi final round post ‘Bigg Boss’. He is happy and excited about this,” a source said.
“He will replace Mantra as he was busy with his prior commitments. Mantra was supposed to be there till the audition round,” the source added.
Andy will begin shooting for this show from today. He will co-host the show with comedian Bharti Singh.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The talent-based reality show is judged by Karan Johar, Malaika Arora Khan and Kirron Kher.