“Maine Pyar Kiya” fame actress Bhagyashree Patwardhan will soon be seen on the small screen in a new show “Laut Aao Trisha”. She plays a mother in search of her missing daughter and says the complexities of the character made her accept the offer.
Thrilled to be part of the show, Bhagyashree said in a statement: “It’s been a long time since I have been in an entertainment space and I am really excited to be back and working with Life OK for ‘Laut Aao Trisha’.”
In the show, which is likely to go on air in July, the actress essays the role of Amrita Swaika, a mother and her journey as she steps out of the house to find her daughter Trisha, who has disappeared. During her search, she comes face to face with the shattering realities of her family and relationships.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Bhagyashree says “the intrigue and the complexities of relationships that are part of my character is what attracted me to the show and made me want to be part of it.”
“Nothing is black and white, we are all shades of grey. There are layers to every relationship and it takes a trauma to reveal them,” added the actress, who has done her share of TV in the past.
Her career itself started with the telly world with the 1987 show “Kachhi Dhoop”. She also did shows like “Aandhi Jasbaton Ki” and “Didi Ka Dulha” apart from a dance reality show like “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3”.
Her latest TV endeavour “Laut Aao Trisha” is produced by 24 Frames’ Nandita Mehra and Bhairavi Raichura.