Actor Rohitash Gaud was in the midst of shooting TV show Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai on Thursday when he learnt that his father had passed away, said a source in the know.
He rushed to his hometown Kalka in Panchkula, Haryana, as soon as the news reached him.
“Rohitash ji always used to say his dad is hale and hearty. We believe only old age can be the reason as his dad wasn’t suffering from any serious ailment,” added the source.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Due to the emergency, the shoot of the &TV show was stalled and the sequence that was planned over three days, was postponed to a later date.
“We are currently rescheduling the scenes as Rohitash ji had to leave abruptly owing to his dad’s unexpected demise. We wish him and his family loads of courage to come out of the sudden loss,” the source added.