Fox TV show ‘The Middle Man’, in which Oscar-winner Ben Affleck was set to direct the pilot episode, has reportedly got delayed in the wake of his scheduling conflicts.
The 41-year-old actor-director is said to have pulled out of the project due to a scheduling conflict with Warner Bros’ ‘Man of Steel 2’, in which he plays Batman and the TV show, reported Deadline.
The actor’s unavailability has now put the TV project on hold.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Fox’s executives are apparently considering hiring a new helmer or waiting till Affleck completes the filming the of
the ‘Batman vs Superman’. However, Affleck is still on board to serve as executive producer on ‘Middle Man’ alongside Chay Carter.
‘The Middle Man’, set in 1960s, explores the unique relationship between Rudy MacAteer, an FBI agent charged with taking down the Italian-American mafia, and his confidential