Fox TV show ‘The Middle Man’, in which Oscar-winner Ben Affleck was set to direct the pilot episode, has reportedly got delayed in the wake of his scheduling conflicts.
The 41-year-old actor-director is said to have pulled out of the project due to a scheduling conflict with Warner Bros’ ‘Man of Steel 2’, in which he plays Batman and the TV show, reported Deadline.
The actor’s unavailability has now put the TV project on hold.
Fox’s executives are apparently considering hiring a new helmer or waiting till Affleck completes the filming the of
the ‘Batman vs Superman’. However, Affleck is still on board to serve as executive producer on ‘Middle Man’ alongside Chay Carter.
‘The Middle Man’, set in 1960s, explores the unique relationship between Rudy MacAteer, an FBI agent charged with taking down the Italian-American mafia, and his confidential
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More