British child actress Bella Ramsey, known for playing the role of Lyanna Mormont in “Game of Thrones”, will return to the fantasy drama TV series for the seventh season.
Ramsey won a legion of fans with her confident nature and stubbornness in season six and now it has been confirmed that Mormont will return for the next season.
Ramsey has been spotted in full costume on the set of the HBO series, reports express.co.uk.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
According to several images that have surfaced on the net, Ramsey can be seen leaving her trailer dressed as Mormont, ready for filming.
In fact, actor Kristofer Hivju, who plays role of Tormund Giantsbane in the series, shared an Instagram photograph of himself with Ramsey, suggesting she would definitely be returning.
He wrote: “Look out for this one! Bella Ramsey portrays Lyanna Mormont with such a strength, authority and coolness! She’s super cool and a highly professional actor in the age of 11! Can’t tell you if our characters meet or not this season – but I can tell you this: you have so much to look forward to in season 7!”
The seventh season will air in India on Star World Premiere HD in the summer of 2017.