Jalandhar-based Balraj Singh Khehra on Sunday (June 19) emerged as the winner of television show MTV Roadies X4 and is interested in participating in Bigg Boss.
Balraj, a member of TV actor-host Karan Kundra’s gang, was announced as the winner of the 13th season of Roadies X4 after a gruelling finale task and awarded a Renault Duster as a winning prize.
For the 27-year-old, who is an MBA by training, acting in films is his dream.
“I would like to do Bigg Boss. If get an opportunity I will do the show. I can do stunts as well as I can entertain the audience. Bigg Boss is not just a fun show, it’s quite a challenge to stay on the show and not lose your identity,” Balraj told PTI.
Besides television, he harbours the dream of acting in films.
- Roadies Rising: Rannvijay Singha reveals Harbhajan Singh is the trump-card this season
- EXCLUSIVE Bigg Boss 9 winner Prince Narula finds Manveer Gurjar entertaining
- MTV Roadies X4 winner Balraj Singh on Roadies, drugs and reality shows
- I've always been scared of reality TV: Neha Dhupia
- Rannvijay Singh refused 'Bigg Boss' for seven years
- Felt proud when Sushil Kumar asked to mentor his team: Prince Narula
“I am open to act in Hindi and Punjabi films. I want to be an actor,” Balraj said.
He said he did not expect he would win the Roadies this season.
“My sole purpose of doing the show was to challenge myself. I was not sure if I would win the show. When my name was announced as the winner I couldn’t believe myself. I was shocked as well as surprised,” Balraj added.
He competed in the finale against his own team member Gaurav and Navdeesh from Prince Narula’s team.
Extensively shot in India and Bhutan, the 13th season of MTV Roadies was judged by Rannvijay Singh, Karan Kundra, actress Neha Dhupia and Prince Narula.
The grand-finale was aired this evening on the MTV.