Popular television show ‘Bade Achhe Lagte Hain’ will go off air on July 10.
The drama explores the worlds of two different personalities, Ram Kapoor and Priya Sharma, who accidentally discover love after they marry.
According to sources close to the development, “the show is going off air because the story is coming to an end. It will end with Ram and Priya’s re-marriage on July 10. Some portions of the show are still being shot.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
There were reports that the show is ending because Ram and another actor Jai Kalra, who plays Vikram, were exploring other opportunities.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s first fiction show ‘Yudh’ will now occupy ‘Bade Achhe Lagte Hain’ slot. The series, produced by Ekta Kapoor of Balaji Telefilms, had Ram and Sakshi Tanwar in lead roles.