Model-TV presenter Charlotte Dawson, best known for being a judge on ‘Australia’s Next Top Model’, has been found dead at her home. She was 47.
Charlotte Dawson, who had a history with depression, was found dead in her Woolloomooloo apartment in Sydney yesterday. Police said there were no suspicious circumstances, Herald Sun reported.
A realtor had entered Charlotte Dawson’s two-bedroom Sydney apartment to prepare it for a viewing yesterday when he found her body and informed the police, reported People magazine.
Authorities say there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding her death.
The New Zealand-born Charlotte Dawson was also a high-profile victim of cyber bullying. In August 2012, Dawson received hundreds of online death threats after she became involved with anti-cyberbullying organisation.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
She reportedly attempted to commit suicide in 2012 after being targeted by cyber bullies on Twitter.
Charlotte Dawson left home at the age of 16 to pursue her dreams. She began her journey by signing with Ford Models in New York City.
In the early 1990s, she relocated to Australia. Working as a fashion director and editor, she took several acting roles before settling into television hosting.
She also hosted the boxing reality show ‘The Contender Australia’. Friends of the media personality are in mourning following the sudden death of the ‘beautiful, bright, shining girl’.
Australian designer Alex Perry, who paid tribute to Charlotte Dawson, tweeting “We lost a beautiful, bright, shining girl today… Rest in peace my sweetheart… I love you.”
Reality TV star Nathan Jolliffe, who stared alongside Charlotte Dawson on show ‘Celebrity Apprentice’, said she was a kind-hearted person who put 110 per cent into life.
“My time on Celebrity Apprentice with her will be some of the best memories of my life.”