Model-TV presenter Charlotte Dawson, best known for being a judge on ‘Australia’s Next Top Model’, has been found dead at her home. She was 47.
Charlotte Dawson, who had a history with depression, was found dead in her Woolloomooloo apartment in Sydney yesterday. Police said there were no suspicious circumstances, Herald Sun reported.
A realtor had entered Charlotte Dawson’s two-bedroom Sydney apartment to prepare it for a viewing yesterday when he found her body and informed the police, reported People magazine.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Authorities say there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding her death.
The New Zealand-born Charlotte Dawson was also a high-profile victim of cyber bullying. In August 2012, Dawson received hundreds of online death threats after she became involved with anti-cyberbullying organisation.
She reportedly attempted to commit suicide in 2012 after being targeted by cyber bullies on Twitter.
Charlotte Dawson left home at the age of 16 to pursue her dreams. She began her journey by signing with Ford Models in New York City.
In the early 1990s, she relocated to Australia. Working as a fashion director and editor, she took several acting roles before settling into television hosting.
She also hosted the boxing reality show ‘The Contender Australia’. Friends of the media personality are in mourning following the sudden death of the ‘beautiful, bright, shining girl’.
Australian designer Alex Perry, who paid tribute to Charlotte Dawson, tweeting “We lost a beautiful, bright, shining girl today… Rest in peace my sweetheart… I love you.”
Reality TV star Nathan Jolliffe, who stared alongside Charlotte Dawson on show ‘Celebrity Apprentice’, said she was a kind-hearted person who put 110 per cent into life.
“My time on Celebrity Apprentice with her will be some of the best memories of my life.”