Actress Asha Negi, who hosts “Indian Idol Junior” along with actor Hussain Kuwajerwala, was pranked by one of the contestants of the singing reality show. The participant gifted her a lizard in a box.
“Asha Negi is a hit with the kids. They all love talking and fooling around with her. This (prank) was all planned by Ajay Brijwasi (contestant). He looks very innocent and gullible, but this prank made us change our perception about him,” a source from the set said in a statement.
- ODF deadline in sight, Devendra Fadnavis adopts carrot and stick policy
- Republicans fail again to kill off Obamacare in US Senate
- Rupee crashes to 1-month low on equity sell-off
- Los Angeles would support a US Winter Games, but it's complicated
- IndiGo to switch part of A320neo order into larger A321neo
- Haryana makes Aadhaar mandatory for teachers’ test
The episode featuring Ajay Brijwasi will be aired on Saturday.
The second season of “Indian Idol Junior”, which is co-judged by actress Sonakshi Sinha along with music composers Salim Merchant and Vishal Dadlani as well as playback singer Shalmali Kholgade is aired on Sony Entertainment Television.