Model-turned-actor Arpit Ranka, who essays the role of Duryodhan in ‘Mahabharat’, has been shooting for the mythological drama series despite suffering from a swollen knee.
After experiencing acute pain in his knee, doctors were called from Arpit’s hometown Jaipur as well as Mumbai, who diagnosed him with knee effusion and advised complete bed-rest for three weeks.
However, the actor, who is shooting the war sequence these days on the sets in Umargaon in Valsad, Gujarat, refused to take a break from work.
“We are in our last leg of the show and this is the biggest highpoint. I can’t let my production and channel suffer because of me. As far as my injury is concerned I can always take a rest once this show ends.
“Right now my focus is the war sequence and I want to give my 100 per cent,” Arpit said in a statement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More