Model-turned-actor Arpit Ranka, who essays the role of Duryodhan in ‘Mahabharat’, has been shooting for the mythological drama series despite suffering from a swollen knee.
After experiencing acute pain in his knee, doctors were called from Arpit’s hometown Jaipur as well as Mumbai, who diagnosed him with knee effusion and advised complete bed-rest for three weeks.
However, the actor, who is shooting the war sequence these days on the sets in Umargaon in Valsad, Gujarat, refused to take a break from work.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“We are in our last leg of the show and this is the biggest highpoint. I can’t let my production and channel suffer because of me. As far as my injury is concerned I can always take a rest once this show ends.
“Right now my focus is the war sequence and I want to give my 100 per cent,” Arpit said in a statement.