Arjun is not a part of Naagin 2. This news might have broken many hearts, but it’s true that Arjun is not reprising his role of Ritik in the fantasy drama. So how do we get to meet him every day on our screens now? Well, the latest from the heartthrob is that he has been roped in for a new show by Ekta Kapoor yet again. Looks like this man has become the favourite of Ekta’s banner. But who’s complaining till the time we get to see him?
Arjun himself confirmed the rumours about his upcoming show. The 33-year-old actor posted some picturesque images from Vienna, where he flew some days back to begin shooting for his latest project — Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil. And his leading lady will be the beautiful Drashti Dhami. Rejoice!
Arjun Bijlani had an interesting stint on the Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa stage recently. Though he got evicted, his journey was a pretty decent one. And quickly after leaving that particular dance platform, he is back on the sets. If reports are to be believed, his new show Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil is inspired from Bollywood film Pardes, starring Shah Rukh Khan. Whether that’s true or not, we’ll have to wait till the show premieres.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
In the meantime, Arjun is keeping the audience hooked by sharing pictures from Austria where the entire cast is shooting the show’s pilot episodes. Several leading television actors including Laksh Lalwani, Ashish Kaul and Surekha Sikri are also a part of the project, which is already being called big due to its high budget. Arjun shared a selfie from the airport captioned, “Leaving for Schladming..#pardesmeinhaimeradil”. He even posted two images with the city of Vienna as the backdrop. He wrote “When u can work and chill together..” and “I wish I could express wher I am I words..#pardesmeinhaimeradil.”
Check out the pictures he shared on his Instagram page.
Some images were also shared by fans in Austria.
Arjun also posted a video of a local musician whom he bumped into while on the streets of Vienna. Looks like he is into full touristy mood in the beautiful place too.
Arjun doesn’t need to try hard to win followers. His charm and good looks have ensured that his fanbase keeps growing. The actor made his debut with shows such as Remix, Left Right Left and Miley Jab Hum Tum. While Arjun has been quite vocal about his new show Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil, Drashti, on the other hand, has remained tight-lipped. All we got to see of her was in the pictures Arjun shared. Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil will replace Siya Ke Ram on Star Plus. Its premiere date is still not confirmed.