TV actress Apara Mehta has replaced Ketki Dave as dadi-saas of family-drama Naya Mahisagar. She says she is excited to be a part of the show.
“I am delighted to be a part of Naya Mahisagar. The show has managed to strike an emotional chord with audiences and I am glad to be a part of such a show,” Apara said in a statement.
- CCTV cameras fail to curb drugs trade in notorious Hoshiarpur village
- Philippe Coutinho returns to form as Liverpool beat Leicester City 3-2
- The Hand That Rocks: Retelling of the Mahabharata by Karnataka's tribal hunting community, the Sillakeyata
- Fuel prices will come down soon: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Bandar se Raavan tak: A day in the life of Budhana’s Ramleela
- Mexico earthquake spreads alarm, some rescue efforts suspended
The BIG Magic channel’s show depicts the quintessential saas-Bahu relationship.
Talking about her role, Apara said: “I am playing the character of dadi-saas who is a spirit in the show but has a very strong hold on her family. This character is something new to me and I am really excited to see the viewers reaction on my new avatar.
Apara and Ketki had played sisters-in-law on popular show Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.