Produced by Endemol India and Saraswati Creations, ‘Yudh’ is Big B’s debut fiction show.
“I don’t come out of the editing room now. I have no idea what response ‘Yudh’ is receiving. I have stopped reading newspapers and connecting to social media,” the filmmaker told reporters Tuesday during documentary ‘Katiyabaaz’ event. His banner Phantom Films is presenting the docu-drama.
“I don’t know anything. It is good. I am just working,” he added.
‘Yudh’, a psychological thriller directed by Ribhu Dasgupta, airs 10:30 p.m. from Mon-Thurs. Sarika, Zakir Hussain, Mona Wasu, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Kay Kay Menon are seen in prominent roles in the 20-episode mini-series, which went on air July 14.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched