Popular Bollywood music composer Anu Malik along with his daughter Anmoll Malik will next be seen in family game show “Deal Or No Deal”, which is hosted by actor Ronit Roy.
Anu especially came on the show’s set on Thursday to be part of the birthday celebrations of Ronit, who turns 50 on Sunday.
After the cake cutting, Anu dedicated a couplet to Ronit.
- Stuntmen are integral part of Bollywood: Jackie Shroff
- Anmoll Malik's 'Lamhein', a beautiful recreation of Coldplay's 'Paradise'
- Sunil Grover gets injured during shoot
- Anu Malik's daughter Anmoll recreates Coldplay song
- Ronit Roy shoots with dabbawalas
- Ronit Roy, Sharad Kelkar to strengthen &TV's weekend slate
“I’m so glad I could be part of Ronit’s birthday celebrations. I have been a big fan of the show ever since it went on air and absolutely love Ronit as a host. It was a great pleasure playing on the show,” Anu said in a statement.
The episode featuring the father-daughter duo will be aired on Sunday on &TV.