This year’s ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ is going to be full of thrills and surprises. After roping in dancing star Shahid Kapoor as one of the judges, the makers are now planning to have cricketer Irfan Pathan as one of the contestants.
According to a report published in Times of India, “Irfan will be introduced at a later stage and hence, the name hasn’t been revealed yet. Irfan is the surprise package of the season.”
- In good faith: Superstition caricatures God
- Crystal Palace, beware: The Pep Guardiola era is taking off at Manchester City
- 21 dead as migrant boat sinks off Turkey's Black Sea coast
- Threats endangering South Asia's peace on rise: Sushma Swaraj
- Kuldeep Yadav and Bhuvneshwar Kumar, the UP-wardly mobile men
- Power For All, Always
‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ has been featuring cricketer contestants since the start. So far, Ajay Jadeja, Mohinder Amarnath, Sri Lankan skipper Sanath Jayasuriya, Krishnamachari Srikkanth and S Sreesanth have been contestants on the show.
Other participants on the reality dance show are actors Kavita Kaushik, Dipika Samson, Sanaya Irani, Mohit Mallik, Ashish Chowdhry, Faisal Khan, Radhika Madan, Scarlett Wilson, Vivian Dsena, Shamita Shetty, rapper Raftaar and ‘India’s Got Talent’ finalist Subhreet Kaur.