TV actress Ankita Lokhande has undergone treatment for appendicitis at a hospital, said a doctor.
The “Pavitra Rishta” actress was admitted to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and was discharged on Wednesday.
“She is fine now, there’s nothing to worry. It was appendicitis. We have done Laparoscopic Appendectomy and she was discharged yesterday,” Ram Narain, executive director, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, told IANS.
Following a severe stomach ache over the weekend, Ankita was rushed to the hospital where she was treated immediately.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
A source close to the actress revealed that her beau and actor Sushant Singh Rajput was by her side throughout her treatment.